Customer Service/Office Administrator
- Assist customers – answer questions, offer
suggestions and take orders.
- Work with POS computer system to keep proper
inventory and complete orders.
- Managed Website, Search Engine Optimization
and Social Media Presence.
- Create and manage local advertising.
- Complete pre-book and in season orders for
- Manage and control the inventory.
- Maintain vendor relationships.
- Determine pricing for material ordered.
- Supervise unloading, check in, and effectively
- Supervise other staff members.
- Accounts Payable - coding invoices, processing
credit card payments, reviewing for accuracy,
obtaining approvals, processing for payment and
filing paid invoices
- Accounts Receivable – monthly billing, extra work
billing, collection calls, processing and
understanding various Accounts Receivable
- Assist in other areas as needed.
- MUST WORK WEEKENDS.
- Minimum 2 years general office administration
experience with an attention to detail.
- Proficient with computer software programs
including MS Office suite (Word, Excel, Publisher
and PowerPoint) and nursery labeling software.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Good math skills.
- Must be able to prioritize responsibilities and
handle busy call volume.
- Nursery/Landscape Experience preferred.
- Bilingual English/Spanish a plus.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY